Some options for charitable giving include:
- Online gift. The simplest method of giving by credit card. Make a secure online gift now.
- Recurring gifts: Support our clients year round by making a monthly gift. Click here to make your secure online monthly gift.
- By check: Mail check to Susan B. Anthony Project, 179 Water Street, Torrington CT 06790. Make check payable to Susan B. Anthony Project.
- Appreciated Stock: Access our stock transfer information now to make a gift of appreciated securities.
- Matching gifts: Check to see if your employer will match your gift and double or triple the value of your contribution.
- Employees Giving/United Way: Susan B. Anthony Project is a member agency of the United Way of Northwest Connecticut.
- Gifts in Honor/Memory: Give a gift in honor or memory of a friend or family member.
- Planned Giving: For more on Planned Giving click here.
Thanks to the support we receive from people like you, SBAP proudly provides the following services… all confidential and free of charge:
- 24-hour crisis line
- Emergency Shelter and Transitional Housing
- Support Groups
- Court & Medical Advocacy
- Child & Teen Counseling and Advocacy
- Community Education
In addition to monetary contributions, we encourage donors to get involved and support Susan B. Anthony Project in the following ways:
- Third-party events – show your support by holding a fundraising event of your own with the proceeds benefitting Susan B. Anthony Project.
- Amazon Smile – visit smile.amazon.com, select Susan B. Anthony Project as your charitable organization and we’ll automatically receive a portion of your purchase price.
- In-kind gifts – from school supplies to appliances, non-monetary gifts provide our clients with the necessary resources they need to rebuild their lives.
Please email Gina Devaux or call her at 860.489.3798 for more information about making a donation of any kind to Susan B. Anthony Project.