Susan B. Anthony Project is a member of
—Connecticut Coalition of Domestic Violence
The statewide coalition of domestic violence programs.
- Connecticut Alliance To End Sexual Violence—(formerly CONNSACS)
The statewide coalition of sexual assault programs.
- United Way of Northwest Connecticut
Susan B. Anthony Project is grateful to have received financial support of $5,000 or more in our last and/or current fiscal years from these generous corporate and foundation funders:
- American Savings Foundation
- Anne & Rollin Bates Foundation
- Berkshire Taconic Community Foundation –
Anonymous Donor Fund
- Betty & Leo Balzereit Foundation
- BLN Charity Golf Tournament
- Breaking the Cycle Foundation
- City of Torrington
- Common Ground with Jane Whitney
- Connecticut Community Foundation
- Crosswicks Foundation
- Diebold Foundation
- Draper Foundation Fund, A fund of the Northwest Connecticut Community Foundation
- Dymax Corporation
- Foundation for Community Health
- Francis J. & Louisa J. Oneglia Foundation
- Franklin P. and Arthur W. Perdue Foundation, Inc.
- Jewish Federation of Western Connecticut
- Kestrel Foundation
- Lena Benas Memorial Fund
- Marion Isabell Coe Fund
- M&T Charitable Foundation
- Lois Livingston McMillen Memorial Fund
- Northwest Community Bank and Its Divisions
- Northwest Community Bank Foundation
- Northwest Connecticut Community Foundation
- O & G Industries, Inc.
- Petit Family Foundation
- Pillar To Post
- Ponagansett Foundation, Inc.
- Ray R. Mize Trust
- Seherr-Thoss Charitable Trust
- Thomaston Savings Bank Foundation
- TJX Foundation
- Town of Winchester
- Torrington Savings Bank
- Torrington Savings Foundation
- Twenty2 Wallpaper
- Union Savings Bank Foundation
- Wayne Eisenbaum Charitable Foundation
- Webster Bank
View our Annual Gratitude Report
THANK YOU to these and all of our generous donors! Your support ensures that victims and survivors of domestic and sexual violence have access to critical services in their hours of need, and helps create a safer community for all.
For more information on how your business can support Susan B. Anthony Project through corporate sponsorships, please visit our Business Sponsorship page.