We hope that you will donate to Susan B. Anthony Project and help us help our clients rebuild their lives. Gifts of all sizes are greatly appreciated.
Some options for charitable giving include:
- Online gift. The simplest method of giving by credit card. Make a secure online gift now.
- Recurring gifts: Support our clients year round by making a monthly gift. Click here to make your secure online monthly gift.
- By check: Mail check to Susan B. Anthony Project, 179 Water Street, Torrington CT 06790. Make check payable to Susan B. Anthony Project.
- Appreciated Stock: Access our stock transfer information now to make a gift of appreciated securities.
- Matching gifts: Check to see if your employer will match your gift and double or triple the value of your contribution.
- Employees Giving/United Way: Susan B. Anthony Project is a member agency of the United Way of Northwest Connecticut.
- Gifts in Honor/Memory: Give a gift in honor or memory of a friend or family member.
- Planned Giving: For more on Planned Giving click here.
Thanks to the support we receive from people like you, SBAP proudly provides the following services… all confidential and free of charge:
- 24-hour crisis line
- Emergency Shelter and Transitional Housing
- Support Groups
- Court & Medical Advocacy
- Child & Teen Counseling and Advocacy
- Community Education
In addition to monetary contributions, we encourage donors to get involved and support Susan B. Anthony Project in the following ways:
- Third-party events – show your support by holding a fundraising event of your own with the proceeds benefitting Susan B. Anthony Project.
- Amazon Smile – visit smile.amazon.com, select Susan B. Anthony Project as your charitable organization and we’ll automatically receive a portion of your purchase price.
- In-kind gifts – from school supplies to appliances, non-monetary gifts provide our clients with the necessary resources they need to rebuild their lives.
Please email Gina Devaux or call her at 860.489.3798 for more information about making a donation of any kind to Susan B. Anthony Project.