You may want to make a generous gift to Susan B. Anthony Project and realize this will work best for you at the end of your life through your will or estate. By making a Planned Gift, you can ensure that critical assistance in available to our clients in the future.
The following are Planned Giving options you can discuss with your financial planner or attorney:
- Wills and Bequests: Your gift passes to the Susan B. Anthony Project after your death.
- Other Planned Gift Opportunities: Gift Annuity, Charitable Remainder Trust, Life Insurance, or Retirement Plan Bequest.
- Appreciated Stock: Access our stock transfer information here to make a gift of appreciated securities.
- Real Estate: A gift of real estate may benefit both you and the Susan B. Anthony Project.
- Endowment: A gift to our endowment fund.
To make a gift or to learn more about charitable giving at Susan B. Anthony Project, email Gina Devaux, Director of Development or call her at 860.489.3798. See our Planned Giving brochure here.
Your financial advisor can tell you more about the tax implications and advantages of each giving method described above.
Susan B. Anthony Project is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.